While Bristol is welcoming exciting new places to eat all the time, the closures are still coming thick and fast.
More worryingly, we’re seeing some restaurants close before they’ve even had a chance to properly establish themselves, recently highlighted by the closure of Edit Bar & Kitchen on Cheltenham Road, which lasted just six months.
And Broadmead shoppers will have noticed another closure this week – sadly another case of a business lasting less than one year.
This time it’s Biblos’ unit opposite Cabot Circus which is calling it a day, despite the fact it only opened in late November.
Biblos is a Bristol institution in the eyes of many but this is its second closure this year, after the shock announcement back in April it had closed its flagship Mina Road restaurant in St Werburghs.
And now the only remaining Biblos branch in Bristol is in Stokes Croft, with owners Will and Ariel saying they want to focus all their attention on this site and their Calypso Kitchen restaurant down on Wapping Wharf from now on.
So at least the legendary brand isn’t leaving Bristol for good – we’re not sure what we’d do without those wraps…
- Top 15 Anti-Inflammatory Foods That Help Fight Infection
- Protein-Rich Foods: Health Benefits and Best Sources
- Food Safety Act Q&A Today
- The Birth of the Natural Foods Movement
- You Can Fix the Mistakes of the Food Safety Act—and Stay Even Safer
- Why We’re Obsessed With Foods That Cause Cancer
- How the U.S. Shutdown is Affecting the Safety of Our Food
- Top Reasons to Keep a Very Close Eye on the FDA
- Copper: Deficiency Symptoms, Health Benefits, Best Food Sources
- The Most Powerful Way to Change the Food System
- 7 Key Food Trends for 2011: Make Them Work for a Healthier You
- Food Safety Bill May Threaten the Safest Food
- Danish People Are Proud To Buy Organic Food, And They Have A Word For It: 'Folkeligt'
- The Government’s bad diet advice. Turning the food pyramid upside down
- The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating
- New Bill Targets Junk Food Industry Tax Breaks
- The Weird Food That Can Diagnose Alzheimer’s
- Is US Cyber Command preparing to become the 6th branch of the military?
- Foods and supplements for patients with Crohn’s Disease Symptoms, Celiac Disease and Other Intestinal Problems
- What is psychology? What are the branches of psychology?
This Bristol food institution has closed another branch have 381 words, post on www.bristolpost.co.uk at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.