LOVE Island’s first dumped star Kendall Rae-Knight says this year’s show will be sexless — as none of the girls are up for it. Tonight she became the first islander to leave this year’s series after love interest Adam Collard, 22, opted for Welsh lawyer Rosie Williams, 26, over her. In her first interview since exiting the ITV2 show she told the Sun’s Bizarre column this year’s show could be the first to have no nookie. Kendall, 26, who insisted she would have sex on TV before going on, said: “I don’t think there’s anyone in there particularly that will. I think all of the girls said they wouldn’t. “No one’s said to me, ‘I’m open to doing it’. “I haven’t had any conversations with any of the boys that had mentioned anything about that. “It’s really strange when you’re in there you probably think that’s all we’re talking about but it never really comes up in conversation well not yet anyway.” The former beauty queen from Blackpool coupled up with Coventry lad Niall Aslam, 23, when the show began on Monday. But Geordie hunk Adam was given the power to take any of the girls from the boys and… Read full this story
- Police arrest 1 in connection with missing 12-year-old Washington County girl
- ABC 13's Samica Knight says she's returning to station next week following illness
- HS Sports Notebook: Staten Island Academy girls' soccer team off to impressive start
- Co-Op Celebrating Women Launches Fun Love Travel Reward Girls Party Paris
- Expectations are high for Golden Knights entering Year 2
- Plumber accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old West U girl
- 13-year-old South Hadley girl missing since Tuesday found in New York
- 9-year-old Sets up Girl Scout Cookie Stall Outside Cannabis Store on First Day of Legal Sales, Runs Out of Stock
- Man charged in 6-year-old Rio Rancho girl's death to stay in jail until trial
- Michael Moore Says He ‘Loves’ Obama: ‘May Not Have a Better President in My Lifetime’ (Video)
- Gladys Knight says she and Aretha Franklin had the 'same disease'
- David Perron calls time with Golden Knights ‘best year of my life’
Kendall Rae-Knight says this year’s Love Island will be sexless — as none of the girls are up for it have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 7, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.