LOVE Island’s first dumped star Kendall Rae-Knight says this year’s show will be sexless — as none of the girls are up for it.
Tonight she became the first islander to leave this year’s series after love interest Adam Collard, 22, opted for Welsh lawyer Rosie Williams, 26, over her.
In her first interview since exiting the ITV2 show she told the Sun’s Bizarre column this year’s show could be the first to have no nookie.
Kendall, 26, who insisted she would have sex on TV before going on, said: “I don’t think there’s anyone in there particularly that will. I think all of the girls said they wouldn’t.
“No one’s said to me, ‘I’m open to doing it’.
“I haven’t had any conversations with any of the boys that had mentioned anything about that.
“It’s really strange when you’re in there you probably think that’s all we’re talking about but it never really comes up in conversation well not yet anyway.”
The former beauty queen from Blackpool coupled up with Coventry lad Niall Aslam, 23, when the show began on Monday.
But Geordie hunk Adam was given the power to take any of the girls from the boys and opted for Kendall.
The pair hit it off and kissed on their first date.
However Adam became frustrated by Kendall’s slow-paced movement of their relationship and with the introduction of fiery Rosie he jumped ship and snogged her.
Tonight’s episode saw him and the new girl couple up, leaving Kendall on her own and packing her bags.
She said: “I think he just wants someone who wants to move it on at a quicker place.
“I do think I would’ve got there eventually as I was really attracted to him. Even when he said, ‘Let’s call it a day’ and got with Rosie and kissed her, I wasn’t going to jump ship and save myself because I was in to Adam.
“But they were ready. Maybe Rosie is just more open than I was.”
Kendall applied for the show following a heart-breaking split from fiancé Michael Clark after he called off their three month engagement last year.
The pair had been together for five years.
MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ
BECK TO BUSINESS
David Beckham returns to social media after ‘crock of s**t’ divorce rumour
‘CROCK OF S**T’
David and Victoria Beckham slam divorce rumours as bookies suspend betting
‘SHE’S IN GOOD SPIRITS’
EasterEnders star Ross Kemp hails ‘brave’ screen mum Babs Windsor
Glamour model Megan Barton-Hanson to enter Love Island on Sunday with two hunks
not the end
Sinitta predicts Louis Walsh will return to The X Factor despite quitting
Gareth Gates and Faye Brookes look loved-up at star-studded DIVA Mag bash
She added: “Maybe it was holding me back a little bit but it doesn’t mean I wasn’t not over him. I didn’t go on there to get back at him I went on there for me.
“I would say I’m over him but it’s just harder for me to move on and it takes time because I’m not used to dating.
“I may have some insecurities but they’re down to myself. About what pace I wanted to take it.”
- Owner of Golden Knights Says N.H.L. Apologized for 5-Minute Penalty Call
- A big Knights double: Ardrey Kell snatches boys, girls SoMECK tournament titles
- Equine flu outbreak: Knight says BHA have 'opened a can of worms'
- This 17-year-old California surfer girl just earned $100K with historic win
- Mike Mayock says Raiders 'love' Derek Carr but doesn't slam door on drafting a quarterback
- Leeds United captain Liam Cooper says 'I love you little man' in emotional message to Toby Nye
- Sports Doan Nguyen Duc the quiet hero of Vietnam’s football Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- Honda Says Babies Love the Sound of the New Acura NSX
- Sports Football inspires patriotism, national pride: Vietnam PM Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- Jack Nicklaus and his 60-year love affair with The Masters: How The Bear plotted a course to greatness
- Sports Hanoi will host 2021 SE Asian Games: official Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- Sports Mourinho leaves United after poor start to season Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love