LOVE Island’s first dumped star Kendall Rae-Knight says this year’s show will be sexless — as none of the girls are up for it.
Tonight she became the first islander to leave this year’s series after love interest Adam Collard, 22, opted for Welsh lawyer Rosie Williams, 26, over her.
In her first interview since exiting the ITV2 show she told the Sun’s Bizarre column this year’s show could be the first to have no nookie.
Kendall, 26, who insisted she would have sex on TV before going on, said: “I don’t think there’s anyone in there particularly that will. I think all of the girls said they wouldn’t.
“No one’s said to me, ‘I’m open to doing it’.
“I haven’t had any conversations with any of the boys that had mentioned anything about that.
“It’s really strange when you’re in there you probably think that’s all we’re talking about but it never really comes up in conversation well not yet anyway.”
The former beauty queen from Blackpool coupled up with Coventry lad Niall Aslam, 23, when the show began on Monday.
But Geordie hunk Adam was given the power to take any of the girls from the boys and opted for Kendall.
The pair hit it off and kissed on their first date.
However Adam became frustrated by Kendall’s slow-paced movement of their relationship and with the introduction of fiery Rosie he jumped ship and snogged her.
Tonight’s episode saw him and the new girl couple up, leaving Kendall on her own and packing her bags.
She said: “I think he just wants someone who wants to move it on at a quicker place.
“I do think I would’ve got there eventually as I was really attracted to him. Even when he said, ‘Let’s call it a day’ and got with Rosie and kissed her, I wasn’t going to jump ship and save myself because I was in to Adam.
“But they were ready. Maybe Rosie is just more open than I was.”
Kendall applied for the show following a heart-breaking split from fiancé Michael Clark after he called off their three month engagement last year.
The pair had been together for five years.
MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ
BECK TO BUSINESS
David Beckham returns to social media after ‘crock of s**t’ divorce rumour
‘CROCK OF S**T’
David and Victoria Beckham slam divorce rumours as bookies suspend betting
‘SHE’S IN GOOD SPIRITS’
EasterEnders star Ross Kemp hails ‘brave’ screen mum Babs Windsor
Glamour model Megan Barton-Hanson to enter Love Island on Sunday with two hunks
not the end
Sinitta predicts Louis Walsh will return to The X Factor despite quitting
Gareth Gates and Faye Brookes look loved-up at star-studded DIVA Mag bash
She added: “Maybe it was holding me back a little bit but it doesn’t mean I wasn’t not over him. I didn’t go on there to get back at him I went on there for me.
“I would say I’m over him but it’s just harder for me to move on and it takes time because I’m not used to dating.
“I may have some insecurities but they’re down to myself. About what pace I wanted to take it.”
- Love Island's Kendall Rae Knight looks stylish in corset top as she joins glamorous Leanne Amaning for a villa chat in Manchester
- Love Island’s Kendall Rae Knight reveals she’s moving in with and plans family with footballer boyfriend Andrew Hughes
- Love Island new girl Maura’s filthy language shocks viewers as she shamelessly flirts with Tommy Fury
- Love Island: Fans are convinced Finn and Paige have had SEX in the villa as they cosy up under their covers after becoming an official couple
- Love Island: 'I genuinely wish you the best!' Nas apologises to Demi after dumping her for Eva... ahead of exiting the villa following shock ousting
- 'Karma, hun!' Love Island fans want Jamie to STEAL Molly from Callum after he gets defensive over the newcomer joking about dating her
- Love Island's Sophie Piper puts on a leggy display in black leather shorts and thigh-high snakeskin boots... as she claims Luke T would have dumped Siannise for Molly
- 'We are shocked and saddened': Love Island pays tribute to Caroline Flack after she is found dead aged 40... as Olivia Attwood leads Islander messages
- Love Island viewers outraged as Tommy Fury steals Lucie from Joe after their steamy first kiss
- 'The door was always left open for her return': ITV boss Kevin Lygo pays tribute to Caroline Flack and says Love island producers 'remained in regular contact' with her after she stepped down to fight domestic abuse claims
- Love Island returns TONIGHT after ITV bosses hold crisis talks over show's future and consider scrapping summer series in wake of Caroline Flack's death - as fans and celebrities demand it is AXED
- EXCLUSIVE: 'My son and the other Love Islanders CAN'T know what's happened': Mother of Ched Uzor says show must go on - and ITV is right not to tell stars of Caroline Flack's suicide