|City inspectors visit Ruby Restaurant on Tôn Thất Tùng Street in HCM City's District 1 on May 31. Police detained many customers and waitresses after the inspection. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Chung|
HCM CITY — The HCM City People's Committee has asked a number of local administrative agencies to crack down on illegal prostitution and gaming activities at service businesses like bars and massage parlours.
The city's Department of Culture and Sports will be responsible for working directly with agencies and district authorities to report violations to the People's Committee.
The Police Department will inspect and supervise service businesses such as karaoke bars, restaurants, hotels, massage parlours, gaming clubs and sports clubs.
The city's Department of Justice plans to draft new regulations on service-related business management and submit it to the People's Committee by August 30.
The People's Committee said that regulations in the current law were inadequate, and that business registration certificates of violators must be revoked, and that they must cease operations.
Currently, many violators who were fined have still continued operating even after they pay fines.
The People's Committee has asked the Department of Information and Communications to work with agencies and district authorities to provide information about the law to managers of service facilities.
The public can contact the administrative agencies by phone at (028)88247247 or email [email protected] to report violations committed by service businesses.
According to the Department of Culture and Sports, interdisciplinary inspectors inspected over 2,900 service facilities in the first five months of the year.
They found nearly 1,400 violations, and handed out fines worth more than VNĐ17 billion (US$755,000). — VNS
- Getting into the IoT game? Your business needs a well-defined use case first
- Preliminary basketball squad for SEA Games announced
- Oracle promises IaaS growth as cloud business rises
- Playing the market: When video games and stocks collide
- This week in game news
- The U.S. Postal Service Thinks 3D Printing Can Save It
- Microsoft's Word for iPad cracks top 10 in gross revenue
- Citi Open Embraces Doubles, by Singles Players
- City Tries to Ignite Innovation with Startup Contest
- The Mets’ Next 9 Games Should Show Who They Really Are
- Sony PlayStation 4 gaming console finally hits stores
- Nvidia's Shield gaming handheld to go on sale May 20 for $349
- Microsoft Makes Data Mining Self-Service With BI for Office 365
- Orange Targets Home Applications With New Mobile-to-TV Gadgets, Services
- LA's plan to scan license plates and send Dear prostitute-seeking John letters
- Craigslist Execs, State AGs to Discuss "Prostitution" Ads
- 5 Lessons Learned in Craigslist Adult Services Shutdown
- Cook County Sues Craigslist Over Prostitution Ads
- NYC cops bribed with prostitute-filled private jets to offer criminal favors to wealthy businesses
- Bit City lets you mold a metropolis from your iPhone
HCM City cracks down on prostitution, gaming at service businesses have 451 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.