News / World by Press Association 16/04/2018, 1:04 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Former FBI director James Comey has said it is possible that Russia may have compromising information on US president Donald Trump. Mr Comey added that that there is “some evidence of obstruction of justice” in the president’s actions, and that Mr Trump is “morally unfit” for office. The ex-FBI chief’s comments in an ABC News interview are almost certain to escalate his war of words with the president. Mr Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway accused Mr Comey of peddling a “revisionist version of history” and sinking into the “gutter” with petty comments about the size of Mr Trump’s hands and the length of his tie. “He looked a little shaky,” Ms Conway said of Mr Comey, on ABC’s Good Morning America. Hours before the interview was shown, the president, who sacked Mr Comey last year, unleashed a Twitter outburst that labelled him “slippery”, suggested he should be put in jail and branded him “the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!” Mr Comey’s televised remarks, coupled with the release of his forthcoming book, offer his version of events surrounding his sacking… Read full this story
- Trump’s Acting Chief Of Staff Acknowledged That The White House Withheld Ukrainian Aid So The Country Would Help Investigate Democrats
- Trump repeats debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory in Oval Office
- Anthony Weiner strolls in the New York rain as Trump asks 'what has happened' to investigation into Hillary Clinton emails found on his electronic devices
- U.S. House Democrats push on with Trump impeachment inquiry
- Like Charles Aycock, Trump wants to rule by force, by fraud, or by law
- Probe uncovers high-level unease over Trump, Giuliani moves
- White House acknowledges strings attached in Trump withholding Ukraine aid
- George Conway: Trump's Syria decision is a 'colossal geopolitical blunder of historic significance'
- Getting Back Your Ex Love - Proven Psychological Strategies to Win Back Your Ex in Your Arms Now
- How to Pull Your Ex Back When it Seems Hopeless! You Won't Struggle After You Read This
- Trump’s Impeachment Blockade Crumbles as Witnesses Agree to Talk
- US delegation seeks Syria ceasefire after Trump undercuts mission
Russians may have compromising information on Trump – ex-FBI chief have 374 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.