Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomes IFC Vice President for Asia and Pacific Snezana Stoiljkovic (Photo:VGP) On April 11 in Hanoi, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc received IFC Vice President for Asia and Pacific Snezana Stoiljkovic, during which he showed his belief that the Vietnam visit by the IFC official will help deepen cooperation between Vietnam and the financial organization. The Government of Vietnam is launching a national start-up program and wants IFC to support Vietnam in this regard, especially young people, the cabinet leader stated. The country also expects IFC and other international organizations to invest in the energy sector as it holds huge potential for renewable energy resources, Phuc said, noting that the country wants IFC to cooperate with some Vietnamese financial institutions, and support it in improving its financial management capacity. The regional IFC Vice President, in turn, congratulated the Government of Vietnam on yielding positive results in economic management as evidenced by stable economic growth, which provides an important basis for IFC to continue its stronger cooperation with Vietnam in the time to come. She also pledged more cooperation with Vietnamese corporate and banking sectors to boost their sound development. Snezana Stoiljkovic described 2017 as a… Read full this story
- How to Counter Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Recovery - When the God Thing Happened!
- Mother's Day in Jail - Charleston, SC
- Pioneer BDP-95FD Blu-Ray Disc Reviews For the Multi-Region Version
- The Philosophy of Water With Information From Founder of New Zealand's Living Water Institute
- Dangers Inherent in the Trivialization of Psychotherapy
- Not So Ordinary Events in an Ordinary Life
PM Phuc: Vietnam greatly appreciates IFC support have 258 words, post on vov.vn at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.