Stop for a moment. Just stop reading, put down this newspaper, close your eyes and just listen. We are surrounded by noise, coming from every direction, varying in volume, but no matter where you are, there is always some kind of sound. It could be the humming of something in the wall the function of which you probably do not understand, or it could be the humming of your friend next to you as they bop to the new Cardi B album but regardless, there is always some kind of sound. Now imagine if every one of those sounds could kill you. This is the premise of John Krasinski’s new horror film “A Quiet Place” and it is executed amazingly, especially considering this is Krasinski’s first time helming a film. Krasinski is best known for his role as Jim Halpert in the NBC sitcom “The Office,” so this is a stark departure for him from the perception that many viewers may have of him. The film follows Lee and Evelyn Abbott, played by Krasinski and Emily Blunt respectively, as they try to protect their children and survive in a world where they are constantly hunted by creatures who are blind… Read full this story
- Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut In An OTT Platform?
- John Krasinski Details Why He Sold Some Good News To ViacomCBS
- John Krasinski Got The Original 'Hamilton' Cast Together For Ep 2 of 'Some Good News'
- Billie Eilish Diving Into 'The Office' Deep End With Steve Carrell, John Krasinski and Ricky Gervais on Podcast Series: Report
- Actor Jung Jin-young Makes Directorial Debut
- Jon Stewart on Politically Charged Directorial Debut: ‘I Wanted to Lift the Blindfold’
- John Boyega, Felicity Jones, Jodie Turner-Smith, Jack Reynor Set for ‘Borderland’
- Mani Ratnam To Make OTT Debut: To Team Up With These Filmmakers!
- Intnl Space Univ, John Cena remember Sushant Singh Rajput; Amul tweets special tribute
- Bosco on Saroj Khan’s death: We were going to collaborate on my debut directorial film, it will now be a tribute to her from me
- Selvaraghavan may come on board to co-direct Dhanush’s second directorial
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know John Paul Jones Did
John Krasinski impresses in directorial debut have 369 words, post on thetriangle.org at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.