NEW YORK – Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC), reportedly helped draft CrowdStrike to aid with the DNC’s allegedly hacked servers.CrowdStrike is the third-party company ultimately relied upon by the FBI to make its assessment about alleged Russian hacking into the DNC. The DNC reportedly did not allow the FBI to gain access to servers that were suspected of being hacked, instead coming to an arrangement with the federal agency in which CrowdStrike carried out forensics on the servers and shared details with the FBI. The information about Perkins Coie’s reported role in bringing in CrowdStrike, first documented by the Washington Post last June, is newly relevant as attention in the Russia probe shifts to the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and the DNC. The Washington Post on Tuesday reported that in April 2016, attorney Marc E. Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained Fusion GPS to conduct the questionable research on behalf of both the Clinton campaign and the DNC that ultimately resulted in the now infamous, largely discredited dossier claiming that President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia. Through Perkins Coie, Clinton’s campaign and… Read full this story
- Marc Elias, Lawyer Tied to Clinton Campaign & ‘Pee Dossier,’ Leads Dems’ Florida Recount Efforts
- Law Firm for DNC, Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS Will Question Jim Jordan on Ohio State Wrestling Team Scandal
- Devin Nunes Refers Clinton Confident Sidney Blumenthal for Testimony in Russia Probe
- Non-profit Files FEC Complaint Against Clinton Campaign, DNC over Dossier
- Fact Check: Did the Trump Campaign Have 100+ Contacts with ‘Russian-Linked Officials’?
- Translator at Trump Tower Meeting Personally Served Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, President Obama
- Russian Lobbyist at Trump Jr. Meeting Admits Personal Relationship with Hillary Clinton, Campaign Staffers
- Russian Lobbyist at Don Jr. Meeting Says He ‘Might’ Have Seen John McCain at Summit Where Senator Learned of ‘Pee’ Dossier
- Revealed: Fusion GPS Closely Tied to Russian Lobbyist at Trump Jr. Meeting
- Publicist Who Arranged Don Jr. Meeting Admits Russian Lobbyist May Have Set Up ‘Bait and Switch’
- Christopher Steele: I Was Hired to Help Hillary Clinton Challenge the 2016 Election Results
- Fusion GPS’s Glenn Simpson Denied Talking to FBI; Peter Strzok Email Says Otherwise
Clinton Campaign’s Law Firm Brought In Both Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike — the Lone Sources of ‘Russian Hookers’ and ‘Russian Hacking’ Claims have 367 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.