BENGALURU: India’s largest online retailer Flipkart said that it sold eight lakh smartphones on Monday, which translates to a sale value of close to $100 million according to two people directly aware of the transactions, as mobile phones become the focal point in the ongoing battle for leadership in the Indian online retail market. Rival Amazon India did not specify the exact number of units sold but said consumers bought smartphones on its portal from Lenovo, Moto, Xiaomi, Samsung and OnePlus with sales in first three days comparable to an entire month’s sale. Top selling brands on Flipkart included Xiaomi, Motorola and Samsung besides Apple. “Selling more smartphones in just one hour of the sale opening than what the entire retail market in India sells in a day, shows that Flipkart is the default smartphone destination,” said Kalyan Krishnamurthy, the head of commerce and advertisement at Flipkart. This is how much Flipkart, Amazon may earn in festive sales this yearIndian e-tailers are expected to collectively rack up about 50-60% more in gross sales this festive season compared to last year when the e-commerce market remained largely sluggish. Mobile phones are a key category for the Bengaluru-based company and the largest… Read full this story
- Matt Gagnon Review - Direct Selling Guru - Creator of the Million Dollar Manual
- TopsyTail Tm, the $100 Million Hair Gadget That Could- And Did!
- Mobile Phone - Insurance Vs Recovery
- Cell Phone Number Reverse Search - Too Many Services! Which Ones Are Good and Which Ones Are Not?
- Trace Cell Phone Numbers - The Secret to Avoid Getting Inaccurate Results! Important!
- Search Name and Address by Phone Number Aka Reverse Cell Phone Lookup - Are All of Them Equally Good
- You Want to Sell Your Cell Phone
- Where to Sell Your Smartphone
- Reverse Cell Phone Number Lookup - Don't Pay Too Much For Reverse Cell Phone Number Lookups
- Advice to Help You Benefit When You Sell a Cell Phone
- K1000 TV Phone - A Look at This New Dual SIM, Quad Band With a Keypad
- Nokia Mobile Phones - The Name Speaks For Itself
Flipkart sells 8 lakh phones worth $100 million have 341 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at October 4, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.