Check out the news you should not miss today: Check out the news you should not miss today: Society — The management board of the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro route has collaborated with the Ho Chi Minh City Green Park Company to cut down 24 decaying trees at 23/9 Park in District 1. Likewise, 27 other trees have been moved to Gia Dinh and Go Vap Parks for the construction of the metro route. — Local authorities on Tuesday night captured nearly 5,500 boxes of smuggled cigarettes in the Central Highlands province of Binh Phuoc. — The Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited said it had suspended Dang Van Tung, director of its subsidiary Cao Son JSC for his involvement in two occupational accidents which killed three workers during a short time. — The People’s Committee of the central province of Quang Nam has recently organized a conference to evaluate the environmental impact of a project building a salt dam on the local Vinh Dien River. Experts at the event expressed their concerns that the dam would impact the drinking water supply to Da Nang City. — The Dong Nai International Hospital said it has offered free…
- Siblings of 13-year-old UK coronavirus victim develop symptoms
- Zac Efron Reveals Leonardo DiCaprio Once Cooked Him Breakfast — and the Advice He Gave Him
- Chris Cuomo Says He's Lost 13 Pounds in 3 Days from Coronavirus: 'I'm Just Sweating It Out'
- Sydney news: Western Sydney school closes after coronavirus case, woman charged for coughing in Snowy Mountains
- 13 Sweet And Adorable Things That Your Man May Want To Listen From You
- Biden fights for attention in coronavirus news cycle
- NYC covid breakdown reveals the young are not invincible: People aged 18 to 44 account for over 40% of the city's confirmed coronavirus cases
- British Airways scraps its dividend and furloughs over 30,000 staff on 80 per cent pay in desperate bid to survive the worst crisis in its history
- True number of people with coronavirus could be 10 million, says health chief
- Exclusive: Spain's coronavirus crisis stalls global fashion giant Inditex
- You’ve just lost your job? Here’s what you need to know
- 3D printers forge face shields for fight against the coronavirus
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 13 have 359 words, post on at October 12, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.