Gawker has announced its plans to sue GotNews‘ Charles C. Johnson. In return, Johnson said he’s willing to buy founder Nick Denton out for $350. Gawker has filed for bankruptcy. The news was announced Friday. “It’s kind of interesting that they sued me after they libeled me,” said Johnson, who was in shock after The Mirror informed him that Gawker is suing him. “I think it’s kind of interesting.” Johnson: Hello. The Mirror: How are you? Johnson: Over the moon. The Mirror: Did you know Gawker is suing you? Johnson: Laughter. Johnson told The Mirror that he has dropped his lawsuit against Gawker. In fact, he didn’t even show up to a May court date on the matter. “It is kind of interesting of them to come after to me, although I think it’s a move of desperation on their part,” he said. Johnson had started proceedings to sue Gawker for heavily suggesting that he shit the floor in college. Johnson maintains that he helped save a guy’s life from alcohol poisoning. “It’s news to me that Nick Denton is suing after maliciously libeling me for saving someone’s life in college. He deserves the prison time he’s going to get in Florida and I can’t wait… Read full this story
- Report: Peter Thiel Makes An Offer To Buy Gawker
- Boris Johnson offers no firm help for women hit by state pension age rise
- India vs Australia: Mitchell Johnson Offers To Help Mitchell Starc Ahead Of Perth Test
- Tory Leadership Contender Boris Johnson Faces Trial Over £350 Mln Brexit 'Lie'
- Marks & Spencer to offer 'buy now, pay later' option online
- Frontrunner Johnson Vows to Deliver Brexit, 'Deal or No Deal', In Campaign Video
- This Is How Gawker.com Died. Long Live Gawker.
- Magic Act: The Making Of Earvin Johnson, AIDS Saint
- Boris Johnson among 170 MPs whose homes YOU helped them buy have soared in value
- Legal View: Will UK Courts Rule Boris Johnson Has 'Right to Tell Outright Lies'?
- PG&E rejects SF’s $2.5 billion offer to buy local power lines
- His egg-sellency! Prince Charles puts on a cheerful display as he picks up local product with Camilla at Swiss Cottage Farmer's Market
Charles Johnson Offers To Buy Gawker For $350 have 373 words, post on dailycaller.com at June 9, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.