- The anger among voters in the referendum bears similarities to the anger in the United States
- Themes in both the UK and US include populist anger and fear-mongering by politicians
(CNN)England is having a Donald Trump moment.
- Live updates: Cameron resigns
- Britain voted ‘Leave,’ what’s next?
- UK to be first country to leave EU
- What will Brexit mean to me?
- World markets in crisis after Brexit
- MAP: Full results
- EU referendum in 90 seconds
- Historian: This is the end of the UK
- Five reasons Europe will miss UK
- The non-Brit’s guide to Brexit
- Timeline: Britain’s troubled Europe ties
Palpable voter anger
Strains of nationalism
Brexit: What will immigration look like if Britain leaves the EU?
In the United States, Trump has accused undocumented migrants, most of them from Latin America, of undercutting U.S. workers. Trump has also slammed foreign actors like China and Japan for fleecing the U.S. in trade deals.
A personality gap
- Donald Trump Marks First Anniversary of Russia ‘Witch Hunt’
- Donald Trump: ‘May God Be with the Victims’ of Texas School Shooting
- Donald Trump Writes off WHCD Dinner as a ‘Big Boring Bust’ — ‘Greg Gutfeld Should Host Next Year!’
- Internet reacts to Jose Altuve’s awkward moments with Donald Trump at WH visit
- 'Bad move!' Donald Trump's re-election campaign says it planned multimillion-dollar ad buy on Twitter before platform banned all political advertising
- Jose Altuve says he was not mean-mugging Donald Trump
- Donald Trump denies using a SHARPIE to alter official map to show Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama after he previously falsely claimed that the state was at risk (but look what was on his desk at the time)
- Donald Trump's meddling is more likely to sink U.S. World Cup hosting hopes than help them
- Donald Trump abruptly cancels trip to Poland to monitor Hurricane Dorian as it strengthens to a Category 4 and is forecast to hit Florida on Labor Day
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump wants to 'whiten America'
- President Donald Trump Tweets Support for US' 2026 World Cup Bid
- LaVar Ball to Donald Trump on CNN: 'Let's just stay in our lane'