Over at Capcom’s blog, it was quickly confirmed that yes indeed, the Steam Controller alongside Steam OS will be compatible with Street Fighter V. This effectively confirms Street Fighter V will be arriving on Linux as well as Windows. As for a Mac version, there’s still no clue. That said, the team have mentioned that Capcom will be working closely with Valve in order to work out the kinks and make sure that the release with controls is optimal to play with. Hey everyone. I’m excited to announce that Street Fighter V will be officially supporting Steam OS! We are working closely with Valve on this endeavor, and will have more details to announce in the near future, so stay tuned for updates.The Steam Controller’s setup was provided during the Street Fighter V beta that had just passed from the 18th-20th of December. Whether or not the controller is viable for competitive play is still up in the air, at the very least it’s appreciative that the effort and option is there. Street Fighter V is set to release in February 16th, 2016.
- Wall Street Levy Gains Steam Among Democrats Drafting Tax Hikes
- ISIS fighter reveals he was one of SEVEN students to join terror group
- Trump tells Europe to take back ISIS fighters, warns they could be released
- Oxford Street terror plotter is jailed
- IS ‘losing ground’ as key positions fall to US-backed fighters
- Rising from the ashes: Milton remembers Caroline Street Fire, 10 years later
- Indy’s streets are so bad, making them ‘fair’ would take 10 times the current budget
- Push to label drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations picks up steam
- Corruption fighter tipped as Europe's first prosecutor
- ‘Plogging’ picks up steam – and trash – worldwide
- Good-Bye Electoral College? Popular vote movement gaining steam
- Anti-Semitism at ‘Occupy Wall Street’?
Street Fighter V will support Steam Controller and Steam OS have 296 words, post on www.gamespresso.com at December 20, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.