The SEC West survivor series begins.Sure, the power of the Southeastern Conference has been overplayed, but there are still a bunch of really good teams in the western division and they often play intense, entertaining games. Hate the SEC if you want, but you are only spiting yourself by not enjoying it.No. 2 Alabama tries to avenge last season’s loss at Mississippi when the No. 15 Rebels come to Tuscaloosa on Saturday. Under Nick Saban, the Crimson Tide has won seven of eight games against teams that it lost to the season before – by an average of 21 points.No. 18 Auburn gets a shot at redemption at No. 13 LSU after dodging what would have been a historic upset last week.”No, it makes no difference to me whatsoever,” LSU coach Les Miles said, dismissing last week’s Auburn struggles against FCS Jacksonville State.Consider the SEC West a double-elimination tournament. The winner has had one loss each of the last three seasons as the strength of the division has spread. The losers of Saturday’s games aren’t out, but they are likely out of mulligans.THURSDAY NIGHT LIGHTSNo. 11 Clemson (minus 6) at LouisvilleCardinals coach Bobby Petrino has never had a college team… Read full this story
- Alabama's Henry Ruggs suffers non-contact injury vs. Ole Miss
- Wait a minute! Who's atop the SEC West?
- Ole Miss offense sputters in debut
- Ole Miss, Arkansas preparing for another competitive game
- Ole Miss makes road trip to No. 2 Alabama after tough loss
- Ole Miss holds off Southeastern Louisiana 40-29
- Evan Weaver, Cal football send Ole Miss and the SEC a message
- Ole Miss seeking better production from rushing attack
- Ole Miss will showcase new-look offense in opener vs Memphis
- Moore making sure Ole Miss passing game continues to thrive
- Ole Miss LB Sanogo likely out 10 weeks with ankle injury
- No. 23 California holds off Ole Miss
SEC West survivor games begin with Ole Miss-Bama, Auburn-LSU have 314 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 16, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.