The holidays are over. You have a living room covered in wrapping paper, some gifts to return, and a tree that’s slowly dying. Here’s everything you need to know to clean up after this year’s celebration.
Since this year’s holiday weekend is rather long—with a random Friday smack dab in the middle—we know many of you are spending today with your families rather than wasting time on the internet. So this year, we’re publishing a roundup of old-but-relevant post-holiday posts for your life hacking pleasure. Happy Holidays!
Holiday stress doesn’t end after the holidays: now it’s time to take down the decorations, put away all your new toys, and get rid of the stuff you no longer need. If looking at your disaster of a house has got you stressed out, here’s how to easily de-clutter after the holidays.
Whether you’ve gotten a gift you really don’t like or you’re just prone to losing receipts, returning items without a receipt can sometimes be a minefield. Here are some tips and techniques to make sure you get your money back.
Despite the best efforts of your family and friends, some gifts just aren’t a good fit. Rather than resign yourself to a present you can’t use or don’t like, here’s a look at everything you can do to turn an unwanted gift back into cash—or at least something you want—even if returning it to the store doesn’t seem like a viable option.
Gift cards are a great way to get someone a present without having to choose the actual gift, but they come with a few stipulations you might not be aware of. We’ll look at the best practices for giving cards as well as what to do if you’ve received one you can’t use.
Christmas is over and now you have a giant tree sitting in your house taking up space. It’s time to get that sucker cleaned off and out of your living room so you can return the sofa to it’s proper location. Here are some tips on doing just that.
If you’ve used a menorah for even a few years, it’s probably gunked up with wax (unless you have an oil-based one). The problem gets worse over time, so let this year be the year your menorah stays clean and fresh.
We go on vacations to relax. Then we proceed to drive ourselves crazy dealing with endless reservations, airport hassles, jet lag, and other annoyances. This year, let’s plan out that vacation without all the stress.
In case you missed it yesterday, here’s our collection of annual guides on setting up your brand new PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone.
- Zac Efron has 'bounced back' after becoming ill while filming survival show in Papua New Guinea
- These Are Our 12 Best-Selling Items on Amazon in 2019
- Zac Efron Reportedly Rushed to Hospital in Australia Before Holidays, Recently Seen in U.S.
- The best free-to-play games of 2020 will help frugal gamers survive
- Google Assistant Gets New Features for the Holidays
- All the New Year's Eve TV Specials You Can Watch Tonight
- The best podcasts to dive into this summer
- 'We pulled off the impossible': Australian divers who played key role in saving 12 kids from a flooded Thai cave in famous rescue tell the FULL story of their mission for the first time - and reveal they were convinced the boys would all die
- Tragedy as Australian father-of-three, 43, who was on a cruise with his wife for their 20th wedding anniversary is revealed to have died in White Island volcano disaster
- Everything We Know About Zac Efron's Condition After Hospitalization For Bacterial Infection in Australia
- Eurogamer readers' top 50 games of 2019
- 'I bounced back quickly': Zac Efron opens up about his brush with death after contracting dangerous infection while filming documentary series 'Killing Zac Efron' in Papua New Guinea
- Solo trip to Berlin gave Lohia Auto boss leadership, history lessons; South America on his 2020 to-do list
- Australia fires: The public ire falling on Australia's 'absent' PM
Your Post-Holiday Survival Guide have 762 words, post on lifehacker.com at December 25, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.