The Jaiprakash Associates deal is likely be completed within the next 15-20 days once CCI gives their clearance to JP Associates. Shree Cements already has got a clearance from CCI, said HM Bangur, MD, Shree Cement in an interview to CNBC-TV18.
The demand in October was low and even though the festive season is over, the demand in November too has remained low, says Bangur.
Below is the transcript of HM Bangur’s interview with Latha Venkatesh & Anuj Singhal on CNBC-TV18.Anuj: I want to ask about this Competition Commission of India (CCI) that you have got for the Jaiprakash (JP) Associates deal. When will that deal be finished now, now that the approval is there? Latha: What is the demand price situation at this point in time? What is the kind of capacity utilisation you are doing the industry is doing and what is the price trend for say the next quarter?Anuj: How much have prices come down from peak and what is the outlook on pricing from hereon?Latha: What gains do you get by the diesel price cut in terms of margins?
- Best cheap air purifier deals for March 2021
- Best cheap air purifier deals for April 2021
- The Iran Deal Was a Bad Deal in 2015. It's an Even Worse One Now | Opinion
- Weak demand undermine industrial, consumer goods sector
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden: Let's make a deal on infrastructure, taxes
- The weakness of Joe Biden's infrastructure plan
- 'Red Knights' demand Glazers loosen Manchester United grip after Super League row
- UK wins hard-fought deal for less-intrusive EU
- US drop in vaccine demand has some places turning down doses
- Human Rights Advocates Demand Morocco Release Imprisoned Saharawi Journalist on Hunger Strike
- Know the Kind of Narcissist You're Dealing With and Symptoms
- As lockdowns erupt, CFOs rush to manage demand, supply, and labour
- John Kerry must be careful about striking a climate deal with China
- Deshaun Watson's Attorney Claims Accuser #1 Demanded $100k In 'Hush Money'
- Govt may soon come out with definition of essential supplies by e-tailers
- Paris climate deal: 5 key decisions
- NHL stars are speaking up for themselves as league deals with the pandemic
- Israel gets tough with Iran as Biden signals shift from Trump
- Will new NAFTA block Biden's progressive regulatory policies?
- Rubber scarcity creates new headache for beleaguered automakers
Demand still weak; JP Associates deal soon: Shree Cement have 370 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 19, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.