Bullies at a Washington state middle school told a 13-year-old boy to “drink bleach and kill himself,” the latest in a series of hateful acts directed at the teen, his mother alleges.
When the mom, identified at Cathrina, intercepted a text her son sent to a friend just days later and read – “Don’t say anything but I have thought about killing myself” – she pulled her boy from the school and filed a police report with the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, KOMO News reported.
Cathrina made several allegations of verbal and physical abuse her son suffered at the hands of bullies at Gateway Middle School in Everett, Wash.
“How dare somebody make him feel like that,” Cathrina told KOMO News on Saturday. “I don’t know what I would do if something had happened.”
The mother said the incidents began last year in gym class when the boy was kicked in the genitals and punched in the face, she claimed. The boy was simply given a note that excused him from gym class.
“He was so embarrassed and humiliated,” the mom said.
In another alleged incident that involved a skateboard, Cathrina said doctors diagnosed her child with a traumatic brain injury after a sixth grader slammed him to the ground.
The Everett School District told KOMO News they investigated the incidents and didn’t consider the bulk of them bullying, calling the head injury “rough housing” between two kids.
Cathrina said she has since enrolled her son in a new school.
Follow on Twitter @jmolinet
ON A MOBILE DEVICE? CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
- The 13-year-old suspect in the fatal stabbing of Barnard student Tessa Majors will appear in court Tuesday
- Shocking moment school bus bullies pummel 14-year-old boy leaving him hospitalized with head injuries 'because he'd worn a Trump 2020 hat'
- Sources: 13-Year-Old Boy Confesses In Stabbing Death Of Barnard Student Tessa Majors; 2 Others Sought
- 'She is an activist who travels the globe. He is a 13-year-old who wants privacy.' Melania Trump hits back at accusations of hypocrisy for guarding son Barron's privacy while husband Donald attacks Greta Thunberg
- A 13-Year-Old Boy Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Stabbing Of A Manhattan Student In A Park
- 13-Year-Old Arrested In Stabbing Of Barnard Freshman: Reports
- Tessa Majors, 18, was in the secluded Manhattan park 'to buy weed' when she was stabbed to death as its revealed the 13-year-old suspect had chased and attacked another young girl at a deli just days before the murder
- Police officer arrested for defiling 13-year-old girl in Naromoru
- BREAKING: Fourteen-year-old suspected killer of Tessa Majors is on the run after jumping out of a car in Harlem, sparking massive police manhunt
- Headteacher is hailed a hero after it emerges he and woman battled flames to save burning seven-year-old boy in sheep outfit in church nativity horror
- 8-year-old girl raped by Class X boy in Amritsar school
- Rape of 7-year-old in India marks the latest in series of attacks on girls
- Boyfriend of 17-year-old high school senior who died from a heroin overdose in 2017 will go on trial for manslaughter after prosecutors say he’s responsible for the death as he 'gave her the drugs'
- Former HGTV host gets three years in prison for molesting his daughter's 10-year-old best friend during a sleepover
- Longing for dad at home, six-year-old girl writes to Maha CM for pay hike Jalna
- Family of missing Timmothy Pitzen, 14, say they are DEVASTATED by the cruel hoax as the FBI reveal the 23-year-old who claimed to be the teen is a convicted criminal with a history of lying to the cops
- Kidnappers kill 7-year old boy after taking ransome in Ogun
- The 6-year-old Sandy Hook hero: New report reveals Jesse Lewis saved six classmates by telling them to run when Adam Lanza's gun ran out of bullets but was shot dead for his bravery when the killer reloaded
- 2-Year-Old Child Killed By Manhattan Subway Train After Falling On Tracks
- 'Brown-eyed angel': 6-year-old boy gunned down in Baton Rouge had big personality, dance moves
SEE IT: 'Drink bleach and kill himself': Bullies tell 13-year-old Washington state boy: report have 660 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 5, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.