The Kia Morning is the only non-Toyota to lead the Vietnamese market: in 2011.
Historical data spanning the past 15 years is now available on BestSellingCarsBlog. If you have any information about the Vietnamese car market prior to 2003 please make sure to get in touch by commenting on this post.
You can find all the direct links to the annual articles below.
- Aircraft carrier visit to boost Vietnam-US ties: foreign ministry spokesperson
- Online food ordering services mushroom in Vietnam
- Vietnam protests South China Sea distortion in Chinese history books
- Commonwealth Bank begins journey on using data 'the right way'
- ATO data reveals one third of large companies pay no tax
- Ho Chi Minh City beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- NSS data shows jump in ‘Housing for All’ in 2018
- NHS patient data to be made available for sale to drug and insurance firms
- Personal Data Protection Bill: India’s digital safety kit
- Election results 2017: Who are the DUP?
- E-Pharma companies want more clarity on data sharing, localisation draft rules
- Election results 2017: Labour holds Newcastle and Sunderland
- Data: How is lack of health insurance affecting the poorest in India
- Rap Dominated Pop in 2017, and It’s Not Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- US set to green-light direct flights from Vietnam
- U22 football team get sizeable cash bonus after historic win
- Sea Games 30: Asia media praise Vietnamese football’s historic win
- Vietnam reiterates sovereignty over Spratly, Paracel archipelagoes
- Should Vietnam drink more liquor or less? NA debates
- Vietnam ranked second in SEA Games medal tally
Vietnam: 2003-2017 Historical Data now available have 324 words, post on bestsellingcarsblog.com at May 28, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.