Nhan Dan – Cat Tien National Park offers visitors an opportunity to discover nature and contemplate the beauty of mountains, glass-plots, forests of high trees, waterfalls and diversified ecosystems with rare plant and animal species. Cat Tien National Park is about 150 km northeast of Ho Chi Minh City and is the largest and most attractive ecotourism destination in the Southeast region. It features special tourism activities such as bird-watching, camping, boating and green tourism. It covers a vast area of more than 72,000ha and belongs to three provinces: Dong Nai, Lam Dong and Binh Phuoc. Unlike other well-known national parks like Cuc Phuong, Bach Ma and Ngoc Linh, Cat Tien’s terrain is forest and mountain, along with diversified natural scenery. The climate at the park includes two seasons, the dry season from December to April and the rainy season from May to November. The park contains mainly lowland forests and swamp, forming several different habitats, such as evergreen and semi-deciduous forests, freshwater wetlands, lakes, large areas of bamboo, grassland and flooded forests. It is of international significance for its biodiversity values. To date, it has been confirmed that the park is home to 1,610 species of flora, comprising 724…
- What happened in the Oxford shooting, how did the police handle the stand-off and where is Paradise Square?
- Warning to cat owners after family pet found decapitated in Farnham
- ‘Big cat’ caught on CCTV prowling streets of Birmingham
- Giant cat the size of labrador seen on Devon road believed to be 'Exmoor Beast'
- Who was the toddler eaten by a leopard in Uganda and where is Queen Elizabeth National Park?
- Turkish club Beşiktaş fined over cat on pitch
- Family heartbroken after dog and cat 'killed with poison sausages'
- Tesco offers family £250 when driver runs over cat thinking it was 'roadkill'
- Who was the toddler eaten by a leopard in Uganda, what happened to Elisha Nabugyere and where is the safari park?
- Ruthless Foreign Office cat Palmerston slaughters helpless duckling and shows off for cameras
- Universal rumoured to open Jurassic World, Lord Of The Rings and Fantastic Beasts lands at new theme park
- Huge fire sees Germany's largest amusement park evacuated and seven firefighters injured
Cat Tien Park: An ecotourism paradise have 367 words, post on at May 26, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.