This one’s for the effortless thin. We all know a person like this: one who never goes to the gym, subsists on a diet of burgers slathered in cheeses and sauces and bacons and non-diet soda yet never gains a pound, who hates the gym because “it smells” and drinks like a parched fish. A person who, despite what she puts into her body, always looks like a million bucks (or, like, at least in the six figure bucks range). Just because everything looks great on the outside, but as any Disney movie with an attractive villain has long ago taught us, looks can be deceiving. According to Time, the ranks of the “skinny fat” represent a significant portion of people who seek medical assistance for conditions that are typically related to excess weight — high blood pressure, strokes, diabetes, high cholesterol, and other illnesses. The problem is, because they don’t “look” out of shape — aka “fat” — they think it’s not possible for them to be out of shape, even though the very definition of being “out of shape” is “not performing physical exercise on a regular basis.” I’m not out of shape because I don’t “look” out… Read full this story
- Braves want ‘cocky’ prospect Ronald Acuna to stop wearing hat crooked
- A Bully Comes to Town
- Jaguars to sign WR Donte Moncrief
- LOOK: Cubs fans take issue with new 'skinny seats' at Wrigley
- DL JonRyheem Peoples looking for new home after BYU release
- Donte DiVincenzo turned tournament heroics into NBA opportunity
- Manny Pacquiao shares incredible skinny throwback picture
- Jaguars sign WR Donte Moncrief to one-year deal, expected to add TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
- Old Donte DiVincenzo vulgar tweet goes viral
- Donte DiVincenzo perfectly trolls hater on Twitter
- Who is Donte DiVincenzo?
- Skip Bayless believes Donte DiVincenzo was overlooked because he’s white
Don't Get Too Cocky, Thin People: 'Skinny Fat' Is Coming For You have 309 words, post on jezebel.com at March 10, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.