MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) Former University of Miami football player JoJo Nicolas has died a day after getting into a car crash on a Miami Beach highway.Nicolas’ brother, Abner Davis, said Nicolas died about 5 p.m. Wednesday at Jackson Memorial Hospital.Nicolas played for the Hurricanes from 2007 to 2011. In 2012, he briefly signed with the New York Giants as a rookie free agent.Police say the car Nicolas was driving crashed into the back of a tractor-trailer as he left South Beach early Tuesday. Nicolas was 24.
- Former Coventry City player dies following crash
- Tracy Anderson's ex-husband Eric Anderson dies aged 48
- Thai court orders release of refugee football player
- Teenage football player airlifted to hospital after sustaining head injury during match
- Family tribute to 'most incredible' footballer who died in car crash
- Ex-Liverpool FC player says what some Man Utd fans think about Fellaini
- Footballer, 14, dies after ‘freak accident’ collision with player
- UK footballer, 14, dies after ‘freak accident’ collision with player
- Cristo Atletico appoint ex-Real Madrid player Julio Cesar as their new coach
- Trina Braxton's ex-husband Gabe Solis dies of cancer at age 43
- Kat Lindner: Former Glasgow City player dies aged 39
- Tributes paid to ex-Hartlepool United player Eric Harrison
Ex-UM football player dies after crash have 202 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 26, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.