Apple on Tuesday fired off invitations to a September 10 event at which it is expected to spice up its iPhone line and unveil a low-priced version. In true Apple style, the invitations revealed little. The message, “This should brighten everyone’s day” was below the company logo on a page dotted with brightly colored circles. The design seemed to lend credence to unconfirmed reports that Apple plans to release iPhones in a rainbow of colors, including gold. The special event will take place at Apple’s headquarters in the Silicon Valley city of Cupertino. Apple is widely believed to be readying two new versions of its iPhone, with one a less expensive model to win over budget buyers in emerging markets such as China. Apple’s move comes as pressure mounts from rivals such as Samsung that field Android-powered smartphones running the gamut of prices. Speculation has centered around whether Apple will shift its strategy of focusing on premium devices priced at the high-end of the market to include a lower-cost handset appealing to people with tight budgets. While new iPhones promise to grab attention, a centerpiece of the Apple event will be the dramatically overhauled touch-screen interface. In June, Apple unveiled…
- iPhone SE review: Apple's cut-price smartphone king
- iPhone SE (2020) vs. iPhone 11: Can Apple’s budget phone beat a flagship?
- NFL: League on track for full season starting on September 10
- iPhone 12 is Apple's next phone, according to acclaimed tech analyst
- Uitstel iPhone lancering kan Apple 18 miljard dollar kosten
- Starbucks expects China recovery by September as coronavirus seen easing
- Hands on with the iPhone 7: A brief peek at the wireless future
- Apple announces cheaper iPhone SE pricing, release date
- How the new iPhone SE's portrait mode tries to out-Google the Pixel
- Best smartphone deals for May 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Breakingviews - Apple may bruise but it should still bounce back
- Apple WWDC 2020 date set for June 22 – with NEW iPhone gadgets rumoured
iPhone expected to star at Apple event September 10 have 314 words, post on at September 4, 2013. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.