Maya Rudolph didn’t know Jack, but she sure does now. Saturday Night Live” alum and “Bridesmaids” star, 38, and her partner, “There Will Be Blood” director Paul Thomas Anderson, 41, welcomed baby boy Jack to their brood, according to People.com.
The couple are already parents to daughters Pearl, 5, and Lucille, 2.
“The exciting part is not knowing who’s coming,” Rudolph told “Access Hollywood.”
“You have to wait nine months for a surprise,” she said, “but then it’s a good payoff because it really is a surprise.” NBC comedy “Up All Night,” co-starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett and premiering in the fall.
- 'World's smallest baby boy' set to go home in Japan
- Readers donate VND207m to ill baby boy
- Baby boy kidnapped at hospital found
- Julia Roberts gives birth to baby boy
- Baby boy born on Jetstar Pacific flight
- Five people arrested for trafficking baby boy to China
- Actress Megan Fox gives birth to baby boy
- Vietnam doctors separate conjoined baby boys
- Baby boy died after Quinvaxem vaccination
- Foreign tourist rescues baby boy who fell into Xuan Huong Lake
- Baby boy drives a taxi on Hanoi street
- Pop star gives birth to a baby boy