Maya Rudolph didn’t know Jack, but she sure does now. Saturday Night Live” alum and “Bridesmaids” star, 38, and her partner, “There Will Be Blood” director Paul Thomas Anderson, 41, welcomed baby boy Jack to their brood, according to People.com.The couple are already parents to daughters Pearl, 5, and Lucille, 2. EXCEPTIONAL EXPECTING: STARS AND THEIR BABY BUMPS “The exciting part is not knowing who’s coming,” Rudolph told “Access Hollywood.””You have to wait nine months for a surprise,” she said, “but then it’s a good payoff because it really is a surprise.” NBC comedy “Up All Night,” co-starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett and premiering in the fall. Join the Conversation:
- Watch Haim’s Paul Thomas Anderson-Directed Video for ‘Night So Long’
- ‘Phantom Thread’ Review: Paul Thomas Anderson’s Ode to Obsession Is Spellbinding
- Paul Thomas Anderson: Why I Needed to Make ‘Phantom Thread’
- 'I will love and protect you for the rest of my days': Gogglebox stars Sarah Marie and Matty Fahd welcome baby boy Malik George
- Chloe Green and 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks snuggle up on first red carpet since welcoming baby boy
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' Director Nitya Mehra BLESSED With Baby Boy, Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Visit New Mommy
- Shahid Kapoor’s stepfather and Ishaan Khattar’s father Rajesh Khattar welcomes baby boy with wife Vandana Sajnani. See pic
- Serbia’s throne-less royals welcome baby boy into family
- 'I'll always be the lady who took a s**t in the street': Maya Rudolph says she still gets asked about THAT scene from Bridesmaids - and even a Starbucks barista poked fun at her for it
- Marnie Simpson reveals she is having a baby BOY with Casey Johnson as she calls raucous gender reveal the 'most magical moment of my life'
- 'I told him how much we love and miss him': Mother cradles her stillborn baby boy Darcy after he tragically died at 36 weeks - as she reveals her heartbreaking tribute to him
- New mom! Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Melissa Fumero and husband David Fumero welcome baby son Enzo
Maya Rudolph, director Paul Thomas Anderson welcome baby boy Jack have 345 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 19, 2011. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.