Having a great resume is the first step to a good job. But if your resume does not reach the intended recipient, it has no value. So how you send it to employers is of crucial importance. Knowing the right way to send out your resume makes a huge difference.Be organized and focused: Keep a record of where you have already sent your resumes, noting down such details as the name of the company, the position advertised and applied for and also the dates you sent your resume. When you get invited for an interview, make sure you know something about the company. Jobs from advertisements: When you choose a job from an advertisement, surf job portals to cross-check and check out the company website as well. Find out the name of the hiring person and address your correspondence directly to him, customizing the cover letter and your resume to fit the ad. Posting resumes on job-portals: Job portals are becoming increasingly popular as means of searching for jobs and candidates. When you post your resume on the job portals, check it out every now and then for any development. Submitting printed resumes and cover letters: If required, print your resume and… Read full this story
- John Lowe: '100 ways to save cash'
- 'Blood and guts and sex, that's the way to go'
- Leaders Liverpool back to winning ways after beating Brighton
- Emiliano Sala: still no sign after search resumes for the new Cardiff striker
- Brazil search resumes after new dam scare
- Brazil dam death toll rises as search for missing resumes
- Family of Emiliano Sala’s pilot raise funds to resume search for his body
- Denly leads the way as England build big lead
- Apple to resume selling older iPhone models in Germany after Qualcomm dispute
- Top-level Brexit negotiations between UK and EU to resume this week
- Extra time needed as Barry Town United progress in cup
- Martin Breheny: 'Rugby's drink deal shows sponsorship hypocrisy'
Ways to Send Your Resume have 336 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 8, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.