I’m certain that you’ve heard, as we all have, of the water fueled cars that are coming to the foreground in our fight to deal with the rising prices of petroleum products.
There are rampant stories out there of people who have converted their vehicles to run on water, which does seem just a bit far fetched but believe it or not, there is an element of truth to what you’re hearing and reading.
Given our current technology, it is not possible to make your current vehicle run entirely on water, so the water fueled cars (unless of course they are steam engines) isn’t correct the way it is being told but you can however convert your vehicle to a mixture of water and gasoline, by using hydrogen fuel cells.
There are videos and claims of people, backed by their Youtube evidence, that have increased their mileage by about 65 percent by the inclusion of a home made water fuel cell in their car.
With the price of gas today, 85 % better mileage is just nothing to sneeze at.
How does a water fueled car work?
The concept of the water fueled car isn’t actually all that complex.
The fuel cell uses energy from the battery of your car, and from there converts the tap water into HHO gas. The HHO gas, also called Browns gas can be used by the car engine, provided it is used in combination with regular gasoline, and the resulting vehicle will operate at lower temperatures, lowered emissions and most important of all, will have a vastly improved fuel efficiency, meaning that you save money with a water fueled car.
Well so now that we have sorted out all the answers, where can you find one of these water fueled cars?
Most likely its not an option that your car dealer will discuss with you and he probably won’t want to install it.
A water fueled car can be made by you at home for just about the price of one or two tanks of gas.
Its quite safe, and the only parts you’re going to need are things you can find at any hardware or farm supply store.
Its simple, its safe, it won’t void your manufacturers automobile warranty and its more than affordable, in most cases converting your car to a water fueled car will cost under a hundred dollars.
Now why haven’t you heard about this sooner?
To buy the plans for a water fueled car one needs only to take a walk through the internet.
They are multiple sites offering the plans, and most of them are just about the same. To make sure that you convert your vehicle safely to a water fueled car, compare the plans before you purchase them, and purchase only from a reputable site.
Your assembly of the fuel cell will be fairly straightforward and you don’t even need to be a master mechanic to get the job done.
Why not do your part for a greener, cleaner world, and save some money in the bargain by setting up your own water fueled car.
To check out some of these hydrogen fuel cell plans for your own use, take a trip over to Water Fueled Car – Make your Own Hydrogen Fuel Cell, discover how you can build you own hydrogen fuel cells with less than $200 and earn thousands in advance.
- Research on manufacturing fuel cells - Prospective tend to clean and green fuel
- Vietnam To Adopt Fuel Saving Measures
- In Vietnam, retailers offer fuel freebies to lure customers
- Satellites and seafood: China keeps fishing fleet connected in disputed waters
- Apple’s electric car dreams may bring auto industry nightmares
- Electric cars take on hybrids at Tokyo show
- The greenest car you've (likely) never heard of
- Nanoparticle Triggers Chemical Reaction that Generates Hydrogen from Water
- 'Artificial leaf' turns sunlight into fuel: US study
- Indonesia bolsters electric car development
- Vietnam scientist invents water-fuelled generator
- Promising new catalysts for the production of hydrogen from water
- Local scientists doubt water-fuelled generator
- Does it hold water?
- UK scientists to mimic plants to make zero-carbon fuel
- Fifty-plus new energy cars debut at LA Auto Show
- The power generator that runs by water
- To change water from the toilet into drinking water
- Cars go green and online: Tokyo Motor Show opens
- Vietnam to use methanol fuel cells
Water Fueled Car - Make your Own Hydrogen Fuel Cell have 717 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 9, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.