If you are a married couple I am sure you have tried it all and you know everything there is to know about sex but the truth is you always can learn something new that can spice up your romance.
One of the most important things to a healthy love life is to make time for each other. It is hard sometimes with work and the kids to find quality time to be alone but it will help your sex life a lot if you make some alone time for yourselves. Maybe you should go away for a few days this will allow you to get away from your hectic day to day life.
You need to be honest with your partner and let them know if you are in the mood or not. Sometimes we do not communicate with each other and this can bring on stress in a marriage because we are not sure what the other person is thinking or feeling. Again it is a good idea to make extra time for each other so that you do not have to worry about work or the kids.
It is always better that when you are making love that you clear your head of the day to day activities that you normally worry about. If you are making love it is better to concentrate on each other than to worry about all the stresses of your life. If you are having a issue with your partner make sure that you work it out before you go away or make time for yourselves.
Most important is to remember to communicate with each other and don’t be scared to try new and exciting things. So if that means getting away for the weekend or trying a new sexual position these things will help you have a great Romantic Sex Life.
- For the love of gun: US couples take weapons to church
- Secret love of a bookworm
- Where kids can learn to love nature
- Inside the secretive villa that a Russian couple built illegally in central Vietnam
- Kids learn English through making Christmas cakes at Vietnam school
- International students learn how to make Bat Trang pottery
- Love leaps over a generation gap in Vietnam
- Vietnam-Japan relations: Starting from an old love story
- Stuff of legend: a Vietnamese-North Korean love story
- Stuff of legend: a Vietnamese-North Korean love story - VnExpress International
- Lovers, comrades! Forbidden love in North Korea finds a way in Vietnam
- Love and marriage in Vietnam’s history and customs Sunday Show