Venezuela's news agency to boost exchange with VNA (10-12-2005) CARACAS — Vietnam News Agency (VNA) and the Venezuelan State news agency, the Bolivarian News Agency (ABN), inked a co-operation agreement in Caracas, Venezuela, on Thursday. This was the fourth agreement on co-operation and exchange of information signed between the VNA and Latin American news agencies. The other three agreements were signed with the Latin American News Agency (Prensa Latina), the Cuban News Agency (AIN), and the Mexican News Agency (Notimex). The VNA Deputy General Director Nguyen Duy Cuong and ABN General Director Fredoy Fernandez signed the Caracas agreement. Under the agreement, the two sides will provide information on the socio-political, economical and cultural developments in their respective countries in order to further boost mutual understanding and friendship between the people of both nations. — VNS
- ARMENPRESS signs cooperation agreement with Kyrgyzstan’s national news agency
- Agency boosts its team ahead of anniversary
- Sputnik Signs Partnership Agreement With India’s Leading News Agency
- Central Highlands localities, Japan boost collaboration
- Thailand to cut tariffs on branded products to boost tourism
- Venezuela Parliament Strips Immunity from Lawmakers Over Drone Attack
- Venezuela President Maduro survives 'drone assassination attempt'
- Ankara Wants to Use National Currencies Instead of US Dollar in Venezuela Trade
- Russia secretly finances news outlets in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia as part of information warfare
- IMF boosts financing for crisis-hit Argentina
- Business Breakfast LIVE: The Lakes Distillery to float on London Stock Exchange
- Iran to Ease Currency Exchange Regulations Ahead of US Sanctions
Venezuela's news agency to boost exchange with VNA have 239 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 10, 2005. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.