Cuba news agency visits, shares the scoop with VNA (22-04-2005) VNA leaders meet with a delegation from the Cuban National News Agency. — VNA/VNS Photo HA NOI — A delegation from the Cuban National News Agency, AIN, has begun a working visit to Viet Nam at the invitation of Vietnam News Agency (VNA) general director Le Quoc Trung. The delegation, led by AIN General Director Esteban Gil Ramirez, met yesterday with VNA deputy General Director Nguyen Duy Cuong at VNA headquarters in Ha Noi. The delegation reviewed the process of implementing the two agencies' cooperation agreement. They affirmed the effectiveness of their cooperation and expressed their hopes to maintain and develop the cooperation in the future, in the interests of the Parties, States and people of the two countries. Also yesterday, the delegation met with Hong Vinh, Party Central Committee member and deputy director of the committee's Culture and Ideology Commission. — VNS
- Report: Russia to Loan Cuba $50 Million to Buy Their Weapons
- Alleged Huawei Mate 20 Lite Visits The FCC Following TENAA
- Trump to Visit Florida, Georgia; Search for Missing in Hurricane Michael Continues
- Slack bans users who have visited Iran, North Korea
- Klay Thompson appears unaffected with free-agency speculation, but what about Kevin Durant?
- People are bad at spotting fake news. Can computer programs do better?
- ‘Fake news victims’ meet with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Report: Putin Invites Kim Jong-Un to Visit Russia in September
- Trump shares "very nice" letter from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
- Shadow Politics: Meet the Digital Sleuth Exposing Fake News
- Momentum builds for joint U.S.-Cuba study of mysterious maladies affecting Havana diplomats
- Amazon scoops up mesh Wi-Fi maker Eero as its smart home ambitions grow
Cuba news agency visits, shares the scoop with VNA have 276 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 22, 2005. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.